Unleash America’s Untapped Potential
Research has shown that a diverse, inclusive workforce is more productive and innovative. By the year 2044, America will be a “majority minority,” and this will continue to influence both domestic and global business operations. Our firm equips leaders with the skills to create inclusive workforce environments that leverage diversity for higher performance and organizational success. Learn what diversity means and how to be more successful by making inclusion a core component of your business strategy. Its positive impact can be felt by everyone in your business and community, from employers to employees to customers to suppliers.
Diversity and Inclusion Services Include:
- Create/Revise the framework and execution strategy for supplier diversity programs
- Assist with application submission for business certification: 8(a), minority, women, veteran, HUBZone, service-disabled, veteran
- Create data collection and technology tools for supplier diversity programs
- Business-to-business matchmaking with minority-, women- and veteran/disabled-owned businesses
- Provide training and workshops to help companies diversify workforce and promote inclusion